Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ike's World Challenge Entry for "Use Two Pieces" Challenge

 Finally got to enter another challenge at Ike's!  Still in that Wonderland mood so I use two of Ike's images that I won at my first challenge here, Alice and the White Rabbit!  Also threw in some spring time for those of you in colder parts, we are seeing azaleas and green, green things down this way!  This is just some papers on some chipboard with images colored with Chameleon pens, fussy cut, and glued with some old, old rub ons added.

Excuse the no editing...that computer is having a meltdown right now....
Happy Crafting!
Entering 
http://www.ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/    Ike's World Challenge "Use Two Pieces"










3 comments:

  1. Wow!! you have created a wonderful story.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are still in AIW mood :-D This is a lovely creation. Thank you for using my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This matches my spring like mood and hopefully the spring like weather out my window, I think I might just go and play in wonderland today hehe

    ReplyDelete