Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Little Alfred to Get You In the Mood!

It is sooo close to the 31 Days of Halloween so I thought it was time for a little more Alfred! 
So here is a simple tag with two of my favorites as to date from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!  Good old Alfred (Alfred Hitchcock Standing found at Carmen's Veranda)  just keeps calling my name.  I have made a locket with him but the soldering has gotten the best of me on it but it will make an appearance here eventually!  This awesome "Grunge Tree" seems to fit him so well, too, and since it is a favorite, why not?



I love these two stamps together...like so many at Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda, they just seem made for each other.  And that skull bead?  Oh, I think old Alfred would have had a chuckle!

Get ready for our new Challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity the first Monday of October and the 31 Days of Halloween Event starts on day one of October!  We will be serving up a brand new make for you everyday of the month of October so come visit us and be inspired by my teamies awesome makes!   Follow all the news and how to's on the Portal!  Don't miss out on the fun and fun it is!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tag Nan! Love the stamp for sure and the skull is awesome!~kim

    ReplyDelete