Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Flying Monkeys Oh My!

I absolutely love this stamp!  From Carmen's Veranda "Flying Monkey" is so much fun!  And of course, the "Flying Monkeys Background" stamp is equally fantastic!  I made this postcard sized on some paper I made with shimmer sprays and added some Distress markers to color him up.

This is my post for today on the Lost Coaster's Review Design Team  Blog and it is also up on the Lost Coast Facebook page.  Please like us and visit the Reviewers Blog every other day for some inspiration by some awesome teamies

I added the word "Believe" from the word stamp "Doodle Words" from Lost Coast Designs because you really have to believe in flying monkeys for it to be fun!  Hope to see you at our Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for all our challenge and event news!  Some fabulous events coming up but shhh! I didn't leak it!

Remember, our challenge this month is "One Layer or Single Layer" so come play and get a chance at some fabulous rubber from Lost Coast Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment