Monday, October 12, 2015

Book with Altered Tin and Day of the Day

Loving making these books I saw Laura Carsen ( I hope I have that right!) making on YouTube!  And being able to combine an altered tin in it was a plus.


 The "Dancing Skeletons"  dancing into "Eternity" are both stamps from Lost Coast Designs.


Some Day of the Dead stickers, a rusty key, and another Lost Coast Designs beauty "Skull and Roses" on the front of the tin.

Inside some bottles from Mischief Circus and an air dry clay sugar skull with some "hairy" additions to his home.

1 comment:

  1. A great alteration Nan...love that it's a book style altered Tin...something I've not had a go at yet, it is on my to do list though,lol
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete