Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Merry Carmen's Veranda's Christmas to You!

We are celebrating Christmas with a Carmen's Veranda's Christmas Event showcasing some of the wonderful stamps found there to use for the holidays!  Keep up with all our challenges and events at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and never miss any of the fun :)  I loved ALL of the stamps and decided to make a set of 4 ATC's created using the same process for the background.  Then I began reading about ATC Blocks and went with a modified version of that using a old tin that just fit the ATC's when completed.

 The only drawback was having to cut off some legs...sigh..but I kept them because I have a feeling one day I will just really really need some legs for something!  The ATC's background was white cardstock layered with sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang, stenciled with some acrylic paint, and randomly stamped with "Merry Christmas" from Lost Coast Designs and I used the "Christmas Lights" stamp from there also doing all 4 in a set of 6 at the same time to keep it matching. This one is stamped with "Elf with Star" colored with Prisma colored pencils and the lights on the string colored with markers, then fussy cut him and glued onto the ATC after attaching them to the sides of the painted, distressed tin.

I totally love this lovely "Reindeer Doll" who has some lovely legs by the way!  Glossy Accents added to make it shine in parts in real life, promise!

 Now this "Waving Santa" reminded me of a store Santa when I was 12 so I did giggle a bit while working on him and added some wings from the "Skull with Wings" from Lost Coast Designs.  Added some red and green bling from dollar store sale after last Christmas also where the tiny ornaments on top came from.  I added some snowflakes to the top hangers but the white did not show up against the white light box :(

 This sweetie "Quilted Wing Angel" is one of several gorgeous angels available at Carmen's Veranda.  She is so cute and happy!

Thanks for hanging in there with me through a long post but wanted to share the deets with you.  Please check out my team mates wonderful makes for this event and don't forget our challenge this month at Lost Coast Designs!  So hope to visit your blog when you enter so I can see your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment