Sunday, January 24, 2016

Meet My "Lizard Dog"

Yep, I have a lizard dog now!  I have actually four dogs, a cat, and a lizard in my house but now we have added the amazing "Lizard Dog" to the bunch.  I think this is the neatest stamp ever!  Talk about a super hero....Lizard Dog...can swim, fetch, roll over, climb walls..the list goes on and on!  And you can own one to if you hop over to Lost Coast Designs and have a look at the new releases there!  These Cracked Critters will make you smile :)  I have a double whammy in January with a daughter's birthday right after Christmas so a "Happy Everything" from the "Party Words" set seemed to fit nicely.  With it being so bleak I thought we could use some beachy colors to brighten us up a bit!


Remember our monthly challenge is "Clean and Simple" the emphasis being on simple so no excuses for not entering and starting the new year out with stamp cash to go buy yourself a lizard dog or the whole cracked critter set!  Also, Lost Coast Designs has the new Nuance powders for sale and they are soooo yummy!  We are all playing with them now and loving them!  

CAS January Challenge HERE
   Like our Facebook Page we have challenges there, too!
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment