Saturday, March 26, 2016

Star Wars!

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is ...wait for it....STAR WARS!  I had to play this one even ran to Etsy by ran I mean typed and clicked to get something, anything Star Wars.  Seriously, I was going to get all artsy and have a play with the theme but come on, it is Star Wars, need I add anything else to that?  So here it is with all the Force I could muster!


Thanks to the Etsy seller who I have forgotten their name!  It is a combination of images from a downloadable sheet inked and then some Salty Ocean stars out there in the Galaxy!  I am obviously entering this at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge theme "Star Wars" :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, you picked the Yoda too - just have to looove that character, don't you? Awesome take on the theme and really like how you have combined sentiments and silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had to play this one, Sari! Would have loved to do a pocket letter :) Thank you sweetie xx

      Delete