Friday, April 15, 2016

April's Head to Head Challenge at Dragons Lair Designs

"Zoodles" is sooo cute!  This kit is for our Head to Head Challenge on our Fan Page HERE.  You pop in the Dragons Lair Designs Store and buy this kit and enter it in the photo album on the Fan page and if you win the next kit is yours free :)  Everyone who plays gets a loyalty point and those add up for a shopping voucher, too!  I have 4 grand -pups whom I adore and this was a fun make for me.


The papers are adorable  and that pup is just realistic and you want to pet his head, really!  I used a chippie with "LOVE", of course, because they are so loving and forgiving never holding a grudge.  Maybe one day I will learn from my grand-pups and past faithful friends that I still love.  Wonderful teachers and example setters they are :)

Please take a look at our sites, blogs, and pages and especially the store which has had a fabulous remake by the talented Janette!  And remember our April Challenge is going on still with the easy theme "Anything Goes" so come see us and link up with you fantastic make!  Link is HERE  Thanks for taking time to visit "Zoodles".
 







No comments:

Post a Comment