Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Mama

Well, we will be spending Mama's birthday in the hospital, but while she is sleeping I decided I could still make something for her digitally since my stash is all at home!  Not one drop of glue nor scissors do I have with me.....not enough room in the bag I packed.  So to help me out I grabbed the Showcase Sunday Freebie from Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog.  To help our with not having my pictures handy I  am having to make do with a freebie picture from Red Lead that looks just like my mama's baby pic ;)  This is a 'Taste of Summer' and can be found HERE at the Inspiration Blog.


So, hospital or no, we will be together and celebrate her 74th bday...shhh, I did not leak that info!  It will be the naughty step for me for sure!

You can gather up freebies and challenges and  prize vouchers to spend at the Dragons Lair Designs Store, too, and make a memory in just a few minutes that you will treasure for a lifetime.  And busy moms, don't let those special times slip past without that awesome photo you snapped not being given a place of honor with such ease to type out the details you want to remember forever.  Digital scrapbooking is a wonderful way to do this and you have the joy of a scrapbook with the ease of storage on your computer and the bonus of printing them out when you have that rare minute to have a scrapbook to hold!  I sure wish this had been around when my kids were babies...so many little details get forgotten as the memory gets so chock full of details.


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.


No comments:

Post a Comment