Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Some Sin City Stamps and Tongue Depressor Play

I saw this over a year ago and have wanted to give it a try but only remember when I am in the doctor's office and see his nice wide tongue depressors!  Well, short of lifting a few, I bought some narrower ones from the dollar tree but have found the wide ones at a pharmacy in town so next time more room to work on!  So with tongue in cheek and Sin City Stamps in hand I embarked on a year long awaited journey!




Some Distress Inks I have wanted for ages Mermaid Lagoon, Fossilized Amber in the mini set were not disappointing at all!


My motto "I color outside the lines!"  

Check out all of the fun sets available at Sin City Stamps! And don't forget to join our Facebook Fan Page for challenges and more!



1 comment:

  1. Tongue depressors - now that's a word you rarely hear in connection with stamping. Lovely results!

    ReplyDelete