Saturday, July 1, 2017

Beside the Sea Challenge at Delicious Doodles for July!

We are Beside the Sea this month at Delicious Doodles for our monthly challenge!  I love the beach so a happy theme for me!  I just love the little Beautiful Swimming Seahorses digital image at Delicious Doodles!  I love them so much they went in a fish bowl on my table....with a little seahorse food to sprinkle in when they get hungry :)





I colored the image the rounded it to fit in my bowl that I had drawn on 9 x 12 canvas paper.  Then I colored the background and shelf with acrylic paints making some bokeh bubbles for fun!  I had colored the image a week ago and luckily I had an acrylic paint that just matched it to paint the inside of the bowl.  I ran my highlights over the image to merge them into the bowl.  A little bottle of Delicious Doodles Seahorse Food and it was done!  I plan on putting it in my art journal and using with my (hopefully) beach photos for this summer.

I hope you will join us for our challenge this month!  Can't wait to visit your blog and see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment