Monday, July 3, 2017

Monument Valley USA by LeighSBDesigns!

I am enjoying acrylic painting and watercolor painting (a little tricky for me still!) and this pen and ink drawing of Monument Valley USA by LeighSBDesigns was perfect for me to play with and use some digital play with it to keep from stressing my right hand.  I used watercolors, white acrylic paint, a white gel pen, and the stars from Lil Miss Oddleigh 4th of July.


I kept the painting strokes loose with the flag and fireworks as the main interests!  I am looking forward to being able to cut things out; I have some fabulous glitter paper that the fireworks will look so awesome made from!  But for now I will do things the way I can and not complain....well, not too much!

Check out the store, LeighSBDesigns Etsy, for all the total new releases and the recent ones that are discounted for a short while so grab 'em while on sale!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment