Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop




Terra
Alison
Leigh
Leigh SB Designs
Fiona
Shell
Kim
Kapree
Julia
Val
Dream In Darkness
Ike
Kelli
Milo
Nan (You are Here!)
Monique
Susan
Kristy
​ ​ ​ ​
Welcome to the Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop!  I got started in all this craziness at Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween in 2013 (pretty sure about the year).  So once again we are going to do some hopping and leaving some love for the fabulous makes we see!


A fat page using a stamp from the ATC set from SI...not sure of the name but stamped her and colored her up in fire then made a background on a fat page with acrylic paints.  I drew a volcano and a tree that sadly has also met the same fate as our poor lady!  A few words to describe the situation and this fabulous mixed media acrylic flow translucent paint over the words then attached.  The bat in the smoke above the volcano comes from the SI set "A Little Bit Batty".




Since I had the ATC set out I decided to make what else?  An ATC!  I love this one with the faces silently screaming as if walled up or frozen in fear!  I used a mixed media piece of paper left over from mopping up my craft mat and added some words...scrabble fashion!

This set also comes with an ATC card back stamp to list your goodies and pertinent info and I sprayed it some of the golden spray that was mopped up on the front of the index card.



I hope you have enjoyed the blogs today now off to go and finish up!  And leave that love for them xx

8 comments: