Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sunshine in Her Hair by LeighSBDesigns!

This digital image has about the most beautiful face I have seen on any!  You can see the sweetness yet joking side of this glowing young lady!  I made a small hanging tag for this weekend as LeighSBDesigns sponsors Markers! Paper! Digis!   Exciting for us and for you all we hope, too!  So on to the finished make of Sunshine in Her Hair!


Sunshine in Her Hair Hanging Tag

Tomorrow you will hear about how I make my background papers, however, this one is just a tad different as I didn't brayer my left over palette paint but used a huge brush to make huge red and orange poppies with green leaves and other colors smushed around!  I took yellow watercolors and dotted around the image and added some bronze bling to the corners.  She is colored with Prisma colored pencils and since she is holding the sunshine her personality pours out; I gave her pink hair my favorite color hair to color :)

Please come by and like Markers! Paper! Digis! and see our makes new and old  plus a 30% discount coupon has been mentioned from LeighSBDesigns fabulous Etsy Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment