Friday, October 20, 2017

Tangled Rose Collage Eyes and LeighSBDesigns!

I love the Tangled Rose Collage digital stamp from LeighSBDesigns!  I like layering the rose up and giving it some dimension!  Here is my index card featuring the Tangled Rose Collage!






I colored it up with Spectrum Noir markers and attached to more of my homemade background paper. I double colored and cut the rose layering it up and the corner blocks, too!  Then I distressed the edges and made some lines with a white gel pen.  All done!


Have fun!


7 comments:

  1. this is fun.
    I can see a butterfly in there.
    Great use of odd goggly eyes.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Yup odd google eyes found a home! xx

      Delete
  2. The tangled designs are so fun to color! Looks great with the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tangled designs! Another great make Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so love this spin you put on my Tangled Rose Collage, creeptastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome image and I love how you have added your own spin to it, Nan. Very cool! Thanks for the inspiration. Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

    ReplyDelete